El Bailador guest house is situated in Montoro. Come and visit the countryside, enjoy excellent food and drink excellent wine, admiring the nature. A restored family house as small hotel – reading room, terrace, garden and play area. Then there is the more reserved Maestrazgo, a cul-de-sac, hidden in the gorges of Estrechos de Vallore, ideal for those who want to hike, spot birds and have a rest.
Essentials & facilities
Total rooms: 4.
- Guest house (Casa Rural).
- Pets allowed.
- Hair dryer.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Bedding, bathing and household.
- Dinner and breakfast provided
- Full bathroom in rooms.
- Fireplace living room.
Activities & What to see
The majestic limestone massifs are filled with steep cliffs, deep gorges, forests and rich wildlife.
Maestrazgo Gorges are a 20 km hike which follow the rivers Pitarque and Guadalope and offers breath-taking views of erosion activity carving limestone landscape. It is divided into three sections or days. The route is popular with tourists. We recommend starting Pitarque river as the trail is the easiest.
Descending Canaleta river is ideal for beginners, as it has no technical difficulty, no initial abseiling and has a variety of canyoning elements such as jumps at different heights, slides, potholes, underwater pass, narrow slots and blockfields.
Bird watching or birding is a fascinating pastime enjoyed by vast numbers of people around the world. It’s a hobby that’s growing in popularity here as more people discover the joy that watching birds can bring. Bird watching has something to offer everybody.
What is included in this picturesque tour?55
- Half board.
- 24/7 emergency telephone number.
- Transport to local start point and return.
- Picnics /lunchs.
- Hiking: 3 days route book containing notes and maps. €15/party.
- Local guide: UIMLA International Mountain Leader (English spoken) € 115 per day/party.
- Rock climbing: price will depend on number of people. Do not hesitate to ask.
* 30% deposit at booking. The rest to be paid 30 days prior to departure. Read conditions.