We’re committed to providing you with the best information and inspiration to help you travel responsibly. We’re also committed to respecting your privacy and looking after your data, safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. In this policy we explain what information we need from you, how and why we use it and the choices you have over the information you give us.
This website is owned and operated by The Eye is Delighted.
“The Eye is Delighted” is a Spanish registered company with office in Alcorisa in north-eastern Spain. According to Consejería de Turismo Gobierno de Aragón law Decreto 39/2021, 10th of February -company registration number under licence number TA-TE-02 | VAT number ES 25139013J | Registered Address: San Pascual s/n, Alcorisa, 44550 Spain -.we are a tourism active/outdoor company compulsory labelled.
See the link for more information and documentation: http://www.boa.aragon.es
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +34 636 520 746; land line +34 978 883 214.
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address).
- Information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including your name, pictures, gender and date of birth).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address).
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details).
- Information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts).
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication).
Using personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business.
- Personalise our website for you.
- Enable your use of the services available on our website.
- Supply to you services purchased through our website.
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter).
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service)
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Retaining personal information
This section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Not withstanding the other provisions of this section , we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data: to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
Our acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.